Why I Speak
I have always believed that words and ideas have the power to inspire. But ultimately, ideas become transformative only when lived out. My blog provides some excellent opportunities for this kind of conversation, but in-person speaking has a different and energizing dynamic of its own. In my talks I combine Biblical teaching with group interaction so that people leave with an understanding of how the message can be applied to their life situation.
What I Speak About
I have most often been asked to speak about:
- Singleness (based on my book Entrusting the Key)
- Christian dating
- Developing intimacy with God
- How to hear God’s voice
- Discovering and activating gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Learning to pray with power in the Holy Spirit
- Grieving well
- Discovering vocation both within and beyond motherhood
I am not limited to these topics. If you have additional areas of interest, please do not hesitate to inquire.
If you are interested in having me speak to your group or event, please feel free to contact me by clicking on the Contact tab at the top of this blog.